Friday, August 19, 2011

Time for a Mon-tage

So since the last time I posted, I quit my job, moved to a different city, went on a two-week vacation back home, and got engaged. Holy shit!

After the stress of all that plus the fun times on vacation (shiny ring!), it is definitely time for a montage. I feel bloated and gross and generally unfit. So T and I are starting another round of Body For Life on Monday.

*insert obligatory "It's for real this time!" rant*

But I really hope this time is for real since a) I'm tired of feeling unfit and b) I don't want to look at my wedding pictures and think "EW" like I do when I look at the pictures from the weddings we were guests at on this trip.

So it's back to the gym and back to good food. I am a-scared to take our before photos, but it's time to go to DeVry (and get serious about success.)

No comments:

Post a Comment