Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 2: Mood – Stabby

So yesterday morning's excitement about being on a new program wore off by about 2pm. I ate far too much cheese because a) it's delicious and b) it's an approved non-carb snack. Tom and I spent the evening alternating between snapping at each other and laughing hysterically at things that weren't THAT funny. Luckily more laughter than snapping; I watched Tom wander aimlessly around the apartment for 15 minutes looking for his shorts, eventually resorting to looking in the linen closet and shouting "I can't think without carbs!". Awesome.
My stomach is angry and the sudden shift into dairy (which I normally avoid for the most part), so hopefully today I can look up some more no-carb options sans cheese. Tom and I are already planning a pancake breakfast for once this horrible experiment is done.
FOOD FOR TODAY:
Breakfast - Egg white omelette with cinnamon
Snack – Celery and cream cheese
Lunch – Leftover Zucchini Lasagna
Snack – Cashews
Dinner – Sashimi
EXERCISE:
10km run (indoors) (hopefully)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha oh to be a fly on the wall...

    If you end up killing someone, I will testify for your insanity plea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty hilarious if you aren't us, and sometimes even if it is. I keep meshing words together "You're mesteget with my budget!" (WTF?)and Tom gets too tired to write snarky retorts on FB. He'll half write it, then give up and just not answer lol.

    ReplyDelete