- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound salmon
1. Mix ingredients. Pour over salmon. Leave for 30 minutes in the fridge to marinate.
2. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Put salmon in oven for 20 minutes.
- 1/2 lb (227 g) trimmed asparagus
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp lemon juice
1. Trim asparagus, toss with olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
2. Put in the same oven as the salmon (400 degrees) for about the same time (20 mins).
3. Sprinkle with lemon juice when it comes out.