Saturday, July 9, 2011

Crickets

So apparently this blogging thing doesn't just happen on its own while I'm elsewhere. Huh.

I am currently in a Second Cup, and not worried about burglars because I am homeless(ish) for the next two weeks. Try robbing me now, burglars.

I'm not really homeless, but I am living out of a suitcase/my dear friend's spare bedroom. And I'm almost unemployed. My (voluntary) last day is two Thursdays from now (oh HAI stress!).

I have two weeks where my life is basically upside down and Tom is not even in the province. So obviously, time to lose ten pounds. I have weddings to attend! My food lately has been horrific and workouts minimal. It sucks; I feel shitty and my weight is back up to 151 which makes me cry. Yes, I know I'm not supposed to watch the scale, but I also feel bad, so I know it isn't just about the number.

Two weeks for a primal/low carb diet and hopefully some real exercise. I say hopefully because I am totally displaced. I don't have a bike, but I do have an exercise room down the hall, so hopefully I'll get on that. I think if this shock to the system can get me back down to 145, I'll be happy.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment