Friday, January 6, 2012

Okay I Was Totally Hiding

Here's the thing. I finished up the last four weeks of our twelve week program with a definite whimper. I did go the entire program without missing a workout (6 days a week for 12 weeks), but the food, oh geez the food.

It wasn't good.

Then it was Christmas, and post-program T and I are almost always out of control. It is very not good. SO.

Final Stats:

Weight Lost - 9.4 pounds. Of which I am back up six to 149 (*string of curse words*).

It's disheartening to say the least. We're back into it now, not with a set program, but with the goal of redoing out sprint tri in May, and completing an Olympic distance a few months later. I'm hoping that by focusing on a fitness goal rather than a loss, I'll have better results. Food continues to frustrate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment